Parse data upload

Hello,

I cannot upload the datasets from Parse, I changed Safari to Chrome, still having the same issue. The formats are correct in the DGE folders outputted through the split-pipe

Thanks
Umran

Hi Umran,

Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing with uploading datasets from Parse. Could you please provide any error messages that you encounter during the upload process? Additionally, if you could share any relevant screenshots of the issue, it would be helpful for us to understand the problem better and assist you more effectively.

Could you also share the data with us, so that we can take a more in-depth look? You can send the data to sara@biomage.net. Alternatively, if the dataset is too large to be shared via email, you can consider using file-sharing services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and resolving this issue promptly.

Best,
Sara

Thanks, I shared the files via Google Drive, you should have received an email now. I also send the link via e-mail, along with the screenshot. It simply does not respond to file upload. Attached

Best
Umran

HI Umran,

Looking at the data files, it looks like the issue is related to the structure of the folder uploaded to Cellenics.

The structure expected by the platform should look something like this:

Sample_1_Folder
|_DGE_unfiltered
. .|_cell_metadata.csv
. .|_all_genes.csv
. .|_DGE.mtx
Sample_2_Folder
|…

In addition to this, the files that should be uploaded to Cellenics are the demultiplexed folders (one per sample) instead of the all_samples one.

This feedback is very useful, we will add a warning message when the uploaded structure is not accepted instead of not processing the upload, because I totally see how this can be confusing.

Best,
Oliver