About the scRNA-seq Data Analysis Course category

Welcome to the courses section of the Trailmaker community forum!

If you have questions while participating in the course Mastering Single Cell RNA-seq Data Analysis with Trailmaker, please post them here.

This comprehensive course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to analyze single cell RNA-seq data using our web-based platform. From data uploading and processing to integration, exploration, and visualization, we will cover everything you need to know to become an expert in single cell RNA-seq data analysis. More information about the course can be found here.

Hello,

Thank you for setting up this resource! I am trying to find the pdf document associated with the exercise related ro the GSE127465 dataset (real world examples part 3). Would you have a link to the document?

Thank you!

Hi I am in the middle of the scRNA-seq course and have gotten to the module named “From FASTQ Files to Count Matrices” in which there are links to FASTQ files on Google Drive as well as a Google Colab link in which I don’t have access to. In the meantime I request access to these two.

We apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. Our organization recently updated its Google Drive sharing policies, which has caused some unexpected access restrictions.

You should now have access to the Google Drive folder containing the FASTQ files and the Google Colab link.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you encounter any further issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us.